Monday, July 22, 2024

 WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

trump speaks causing God’s Feelings to be Hurt

“It was god alone who prevented the unthinkinable (sic) from happening”- trump to Jackson

 

“That chart that I was going over saved my life,” –trump in a telephone call to former White House physician, Ronny Jackson

“He goes”,-R Jackson, 

“The border patrol saved my life,’” Dr. Jackson recounted in an interview on Sunday. “I was going over that border patrol chart.”

 “He said”, - Jackson

 “If I hadn’t pointed at that chart and turned my head to look at it, that bullet would have hit me right in the head.”

“The Border Patrol saved me” - trump

After hearing trump at first give Her credit for saving him, God was pleased, but when She heard the rest of trump’s story Her feelings were hurt.

Trump’s confusing statements led the Secret Service to question trump about his Savior.

In another development, trump launched his own inquiry into the Miracle at Butler©, citing his complete mistrust of the Deep State FBI and USSS. He chose Jared Kushner and Rudolph Giuliani to head up the investigation, stating “they’re the best in the country”.

If WikiLeekZ has unintentionally offended anyone, WikiLeekZ apologizes                                                                                                     NO IT DOESN’T…IT’S SATIRE!

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, 

No comments:

Post a Comment