Thursday, May 3, 2018


Trump Wrote His Own College Letter of Recommendation

WikiLeekZ is Our Name...Satire is Our Game

It came to light recently that Trump dictated his own medical report. WikiLeekZ has discovered a trove of copies of other Trump-written, self-serving letters in an old leather trunk in a New Jersey warehouse. Evidentially, Trump has been writing false author letters for decades.

WikiLeekZ has in its possession, dozens of letters written by Donald Trump under various Noms des Plumes ranging from a Mother’s Day letter to college application letters of recommendation to purported financial documents from accounting firms and many responses to ‘Dear John’ letters.
Samples below:

Letter accompanying Trump’s college applications

To Whom It May Concern,

I have been the private after-school tutor for Donald John Trump during the past 10 years. I am pleased to announce to the world that Mr Trump has amazingly excelled in all of his studies with me from Algebra to Zoology and has shown an astonishingly incredible intelligence in every subject we have studied.

He has always been on time to our class, has never uttered a cross word and has shown a remarkable patience when pointing out my lack of understanding of advance particle physics. I can unequivocally state that Donal J Trump has had the best attitude and study habits I have ever witnessed and when he enters your hallowed institution, he will be the best student ever to graduate from your university.

In the last 12 months alone, he has learned Swahili, mastered the game of Go and has read the collected works of Dante, Plato and Sun Tzu in the original languages. He has also excelled at 4 major sports and volunteered with Mother Teresa in India for 2 weeks. His physical strength and stamina are absolutely extraordinary.

Donald J Trump has decided to spend his time in study thus finding no time for girls, tobacco or liquor.

Sincerely,

Joe Jones, Professor Emeritus, Trump University

Letter to His mother on Mother’s Day

Dear Mother of Donald J Trump,
                                                                                                                                                                    You must be the most beautiful, most intelligent and most resourceful mother in history…just look at me, your son!

I’m great, Mother, as you certainly know! There is no one you know as smart, clever and dissembling  as I am…you said it yourself when I lied to you about the cookies I stole when you said my my, Donnie, aren’t you the clever one to blame your brother and sister for the cookie theft even though they were away at camp! Who else would come up with such a dissembling excuse…no one I know!....

I know that you will enjoy spending this Mother’s day just thinking of how lucky you are to have given birth to the most handsome, most intelligent and healthiest child in the Bronx.

My wish is for you to be able to spend many more Mother’s Days giving thanks to me and God for the glory and respect that is reflected from me toward you.

Sincerely,

Donald John Trump, Esq.

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday

No comments:

Post a Comment