Friday, April 26, 2024

 

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

I had a Dream…What IF

I had a dream that one day every Red State MALE Republican legislator from the red hills of Georgia to the hallowed halls of the House of Representatives woke up pregnant

I had a Dream that every legislator lost their health care plan and had to wait at their local ER for medical care

I had a Dream that President Biden, acting as if he had immunity from any acts he committed during his presidency, removed the Republican Supreme Court Justices and appointed those of his choosing

I had a dream that all legislators were magically transported in time and geography to the Sermon on the Mount and made to listen to Jesus’s Beatitudes

I had a dream that I won the Mega Millions/ Powerball Lottery.

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday

No comments:

Post a Comment