Monday, December 24, 2018


Trump Scared Stiff About 25th Amendment Plans

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

WikiLeekZ has learned from inside White House sources that the after the first of the year, the President will continue firing, in his mind, disloyal cabinet members. He expects to replace many Secretaries with family members Ivanka, Jared, Don Jr, Eric, Don’s girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Eric’s wife, Lara, Melania and Barron and Tiffany.

 

Sources close to Trump say that he is terrified that Mike Pence will gather a majority of Cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove Trump from office.

 

The interesting thing about this scenario is that nothing the president has done in regard to defense policy, foreign policy, climate chance, or even the continuous river of lies emanating from him caused Pence to take this step. It’s simply that Pence and all of the billionaire and millionaires in the cabinet are losing their shirts in the stock market (as are many others) and want to stop the hemorrhaging.

 

Trump got wind of the maneuver and as soon as he gets his Christmas presents from his obsequious Cabinet members, he will fire them and appoint his family as Acting Cabinet Secretaries.

 

Of course, according to eminent Constitutional scholars, new cabinet Secretaries must be confirmed by the Senate but Trump’s solution for that is to name Ivanka, the Acting Attorney General. Ivanka will then declare that most of the newly appointed cabinet officials have been with the government at senior levels for more than one year. That has been the legal rational for allowing Whitaker to become Acting AG without Senate confirmation.

 

The president feels confidant that this sleight of hand will save his presidency and if there’s a problem, he does have the Supreme Court to do his bidding.

 

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday


1 comment:

  1. my name is Promise dickson Finch am from Texas USA. I want to share a testimony of how Dr. OLU herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr. OLU. herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348140654426 .." or you can also contact him through his what-app +238140654426

    ReplyDelete