Wednesday, April 24, 2019


Jared K(GB)ushner Pimps for Putin at TIME 100 Forum

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

Jared K(GB)ushner said today that the Russian attacks on the US 2016 elections were really “just a couple of Facebook ads” and that the Mueller report had a “much harsher impact for America than the Russians”.

K(GB)ushner went on to state that the investigations are 'more harmful to our country than anything Russia did’.

K(GB)ushner evidentially read the fictional version of the Mueller Report that AG Barr and Putin’s Crown Prosecutor put together for K(GB)ushner and his numerous minions in the White House.

WikiLeekZ understands that Barron Trump reads a page or 2 of the Barr/Putin Report to his dad before bedtime each night. WikiLeekZ also discovered that the Russian Government Propaganda Printing Office sent 12 copies, bound in Corinthian Leather, of the Barr/Russia Report to FOX News, Limbaugh and Breitbart.

At the same TIME 100 gathering, K(GB)ushner also brought forth his prediction that Trump would win again in 2020, Ivanka would be President in 2024 and he, K(GB)ushner would be declared President For Life in 2032.

Yes, WikiLeekZ did note that same K(GB)ushner self-absorbed,' I know more than you’ grin that we have all endured these past 3 years.

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday


3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or his whataspp is +2348140654426

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is Promise dickson Finch am from Texas USA. I want to share a testimony of how Dr. OLU herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr. OLU. herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348140654426 .." or you can also contact him through his what-app +238140654426

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him drosemuhau@gmail.com {) or call or what-apps him through +2348168714427

    ReplyDelete