Friday, April 19, 2019


WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

Trump considers firing PR/Mouthpiece AG Barr

WikiLeekZ has heard from an embedded White House source that Trump is really pissed off at AG Barr.

Even though AG Barr was almost universally derided for his morning’s presser...(except for Trump and his 35% who absolutely fawned over his performance), the AG was in Trump’s doghouse.

Days before the release of the Mueller Report, every member of the Trump family spent a week going around to all of the Office Depot, Office Max and mom and pop office supply stores in DC, MD and VA buying up all of the black ink. Trump assigned most Cabinet members to do the same in their home states on their Easter Vacations. The day before the Mueller Report release, pop up stores all over the country were selling Trump, Inc for triple the regular price.

The problem is that Trump figured, in cornering the market, he could make about $22,000,000 if Barr did his proper redaction duty. Unfortunately, Barr only redacted about 10-13% of the 400+ page report instead of the expected 59%...hence the slower than expected sales totals for Trump, Inc.

Trump was heard to scream at Barr in the Oval Office…

“Oh God, this is terrible, I’m fucked, I just lost 5 million! “I had been planning this coup for the past year and my own man, my Roy Cohn, screwed me. You just blew your chance for the Supreme Court, ‘4 Eyes’ “!

“Okay, But look at it this way”, Barr replied, “if you’re lucky, the NY State AG Office will bring massive charges soon and you can unload the rest of Trump, Inc. before that report come out”.

Trump was mollified at the prospect and went back to watching re-runs of The Apprentice.

WikiLeekZ is Not the NEWZ, But May Be Someday



4 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, my name is ALFREED SIANG i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or his whataspp is +2348140654426

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is Promise dickson Finch am from Texas USA. I want to share a testimony of how Dr. OLU herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr. OLU. herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348140654426 .." or you can also contact him through his what-app +238140654426

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him drosemuhau@gmail.com {) or call or what-apps him through +2348168714427

    ReplyDelete