Thursday, August 1, 2019


What? Me Worry?

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game


So far, in 2019  244 mass shootings have occurred in the United States of Murder

Years ago, I exhibited my artwork at the Gilroy Garlic Festival

In the past, I’ve gone to movie theatres

I also attended public elementary and high schools in my youth

Went to college

On Sundays, I often went to Church

I’ve gone to a number of concerts and music festivals

I’ve been in Walmart stores

I’ve even been to a night club or 2

Yes, I’ve actually been in a bar, in fact, many bars

I’ve been a customer at too many Post offices to count

I’ve had a Big Mac at a McDonald’s years ago

I’ve been to Virginia Beach, San Bernardino-14, Las Vegas -55, Roseburg, Austin-30, Miami-8, Louisville-8, San Ysidro-21, Blacksburg-32, Orlando-49 and many other places of horror.

I’ve visited Synagogues

Shopped at shopping malls

As a kid, I’ve been to a Luby’s Cafeteria

What? Me Worry?

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But may be Someday

No comments:

Post a Comment