Friday, August 21, 2020


tump is ** secretly saving the world from a Satanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals” according to QAnon

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

WikiLeekZ has learned today that instead of assigning Jared to “saving the world from a Satanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals” , trump will be taking on that important task in addition to ramping up production of hydroxychloroquine, stealing mailboxes and green lighting plans to add his visage to Mt Rushmore. He’s a busy guy!

When asked by a reporter about the QAnon claim trump replied- “I haven’t heard that, but is that supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing?” he said. “If I can help save the world from problems, I’m willing to do it.”

trump continued…   

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country”

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday 

**National Security Warning: These are real, actual, honest-to-god 100% accurate quotes from trump August 20, 2020. He’s the president of our country for god sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment