Friday, April 2, 2021

 Gaetz Accomplishes Lifelong Dream

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

Congressman Matt Gaetz has finally realized his lifelong dream of entering into the political lexicon by having his own eponymous political sex scandal …GAETZ GATE.

Thank goodness that Gaetz, with his own eponymous political sex scandal, has come along just in time to add some scandalous sexual merriment to our dreary, depressing Corona virus news.

In an alleged interview with WikiLeekZ, Gaetz has questions and he wants answers. Gaetz asked WikiLeekZ…

Hey, Donald paid for sex…how come when I pay girls for sex they make it into a federal case? And remember, Donald told me it was okay when he said

 ”when you’re a star, you can do anything you want”

‘and I did. What’s the big deal’?

I’m a Congressman, isn’t that as good as being a star?

All of my pals in Congress loved seeing the naked pictures I showed them of young women I’ve had sex with, in fact, I’ve had a couple of inquiries… trade a few votes for a few telephone numbers? It’s Pro Quid Pro- no big deal.

And, by the way, I have never paid young women for sex.

Some people just don’t understand the difference between paying money for sex to underage girls and giving them a generous allowance in cash from the hotel cash machine.

Just make sure you spell it right…it’s Gaetz Gate.

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday.

                 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment