Thursday, September 7, 2017

In the Rose Garden today, Trump cried Uncle after Harvey and Irma
WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game
Chief Climate Change denier, Donald trump, has cried 'Uncle'…In an emotion-packed statement this morning, the president said…
”Okay, I give up, Harvey, Irma, Jose and Katia…those very big, gigantic hurricanes, even the experts are surprised and all in such a short time, a very short time. They’re Huge, very big, very scary. I promise to re-visit the Paris Accords if Irma promises to spare my Mar-a-Lago.
I really don’t give a damn about the coal miners nor Pittsburg; it’s my property that I care about. I don’t have flood insurance, but Jarred tells me I could probably get the government to pay for the winter White House damage”.
As Trump delivered this Rose Garden speech, he was seen walking away with his fingers crossed behind his back.
WikileekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday

No comments:

Post a Comment