Wednesday, April 29, 2020


We’ve all seen news pictures of VP Pence, without a mask, walking, talking and spreading his germs around Mayo Clinic yesterday. WTF!

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

Masks? What mask? I don’t need no stinkin mask!

I’m the Veep and I get tested for CV every 12 seconds or sooner if I touch anything or if I breathe. That’s why I don’t need no stinkin mask.

And, BTW, my boss would kill me (in a figurative way, not literally, I think) if he saw me wearing a stinkin badge  sissy mask. Anyway, it’s not the macho thing to do, according to el Jefe. We don’t wear no masks in the White House or at press briefings neither. We’re men, macho men, not wimps.

Hell, even Tony and Debbie don’t wear no stinkin masks at the pressers. We want to show all Americans that there is nothing to be worried about and even if there was, we wouldn’t tell you.
Everything is fine in Morning in America. By the way, washing hands is not all that it’s cracked up to be.

So, go out, see movies, eat at packed diners and get your hair trimmed as you workout. It’s America, we’re the greatest and soon, very soon, el jefe assures me, we will be at zero.

(He didn’t mean zero Americans left, did he?)

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday

This guy is in charge of our national coronavirus response so it's little wonder it's been a complete catastrophe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment