Wednesday, April 1, 2020



BIG Newz…trump Reverses Course-Sees the Light?

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

WikiLeekZ has found a crumples up early draft copy of the president’s Wednesday News Conference opening remarks. What follows is a first draft outlining substantial changes in White House policy…

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen of the press. Thank you very much for attending today’s news conference. I want to tell you that I appreciate your attendance and all of the hard work and long hours under demanding conditions that you all face. I also want to express my deepest sympathy to the families and friends of the two reporters who have perished while in the line of duty.

trump continued. Standing at the proper 6-8 feet alongside of me are the men and women whom America depends upon to bring us all through this terrible plague that is ravaging Americans of all ages, races and religions. We, as elected officials, must heed their scientific and medical knowledge if we are to get through this pandemic. And, we will listen to the experts and not the politicians who, like me, have absolutely no knowledge or experience with communicable diseases.

Consequently, the daily briefings will be conducted by medical and scientific experts who will give you all the unvarnished truth and advise all Americans as to our path forward as we all work together in harmony so save as many lives as possible.

I want to say 2 more things to you journalists.

First of all, please accept my apologies for the incorrect, hurtful and misleading remarks I’ve made these past 3 weeks. I realize that what I’ve said and done have led to many of our great citizens becoming ill and some even perishing. This is a shame I will never be able to live down.

Secondly, from my real heart…as you all know, today is April 1st and I want to tell you that my previous remarks today were all to sucker you in to believing that I am a weak politician. I will never give up outing you so-called reporters as Fake News and you should know that the churches will all be open for service on that beautiful Easter morning regardless of the consequences. And, by the way, Fauci-you’re fired along with your staff of so-called experts. Jared and Don Jr will be heading up the NIH and CDC from now on. Please leave the stage now along with your Never Trumpers.

Now, let’s get down to the real news…my amazing TV ratings. As it turns out, the higher the death count, the higher my rating soar. Who would have thought it! That’s the real news in America today.

Thanks for coming suckers-there’ll be no further questions.

Happy April Fool’s Day!

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday

1 comment:

  1. Hello viewers around the Globe, Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via Whats App : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enalarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.  

    Once again God bless you Dr. Olu for what you have done in my life.  



























    Hello viewers around the Globe, Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via Whats App : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enalarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.  

    Once again God bless you Dr. Olu for what you have done in my life.  

    ReplyDelete