Friday, June 11, 2021

 

Eight (8) Inquiring Minds Want to Know

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

Congressman Louis Gohmert asked…” is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon’s orbit or the Earth’s orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate.”

Matt Gaetz asked the HHH Secretary ‘is there a way in which a really smart, sexy, 17 year old girl could be classified as an18 year old girl; retroactively?

In order to kill the Corona virus, President trump asked  "Suppose that we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light. Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way."

Former AG Barr asked the Federalist Society ‘is there is a way for me to get a free pass for all of the dirty deeds I did for trump?  Did James Madison, the founder of the Federalist Society, write something exonerating a fawning/stupid AG for doing the bidding of a crazy, authoritarian, wannabee dictator president? Will I really have to go to jail’?

Giuliani asked himself…’why have I done all of those self-aggrandizing, debasing, illegal, money-grubbing, selfish things ’?’ I never thought I’d get caught’!  ‘How can I weasel out of this one? Will I really have to go to jail’?

Melania asks her new phalanx of lawyers ‘how can I get my promised $100 million from that creep/loser before he loses everything and ends up in the slammer’?

Ivanka asked Jared if he would mind if she left him for good and fled to Brazil with ‘her Daddy’.

Jeffery Toobin asked himself in regard to his Zoom meeting “What was I thinking”?

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday

No comments:

Post a Comment