Friday, October 27, 2023

 

A WikiTorial

WikiLeekZ wonders…Am I an Evil Killer? Aren’t We All? Or…?

Am I really a part of what is generally called ‘Humanity’?

Could I have taken part of the indiscriminate slaughter of Israeli’s and others on October 6th?

Could I have been a pilot releasing bombs and missiles onto innocent Palestinians?  

Could I have been the Hamas official who gave the order to shelter among the Gazan citizenry so as to be ‘protected’ by the lives of children and women?

Could I have been the politician who dictated that Israel cut off supplies of food, water and medicine to suffering ordinary Palestinians?

Could I be among the world leaders bereft of enough intelligence, empathy and humanity and are incapable of solving this decades-long story of death, destruction and hatred?

Sadly, the conclusion is yes, I am one of those who are a part of ‘Humanity’ and the truth is that in reality, this is what ‘Humanity’ is composed of. This is what being a human being means today as well as eons before.

Are you? Aren’t we all! What responsibility do I, do you bear as Human Beings?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment