Monday, January 15, 2018

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump                                                                         “I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned”
WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

Newz Flash!  WikiLeekZ has discovered a carbon copy list of Trump’s proposed Fake Newz awards in an Oval Office trash can…

2018   Trump FAKE NEWZ AWARDS...according to Trump

New York Times               for writing that the sky is blue and the sun will rise tomorrow…when in fact, it was a grey cloudy day in WDC today and because of the clouds, NO ONE saw the sun rise…FAKE NEWZ! NOT TRUE

Washington Post             For reporting that I lied a total of 1628 times the past year... as of Nov 17…when in fact, the number was only 1602 times in which I lied or gave out untrue statements FAKE NEWZ! The other 26 times I just prevaricated, fibbed, dissembled, deceived, faked, mislead, tricked, distorted, fabricated, fooled, duped and conned..no lies!

MSNBC Which reported that I fired Comey, Flynn, Scaramucci, Spicer,John Doe, Priebus, Bannon, Tom Price, Gorka and Sally Yates…NOT TRUE! FAKE NEWZ! again…I did not fire John Doe, I asked General Kelly to fire him.

Buzz Feed           Which reported that in room 407 of the Moscow Ritz Carlton, I indulged in water sports with a couple of prostitutes. FAKE NEWZ!  NOT TRUE on 2 accounts. I was in was room 704 and I employed 3 beautiful ladies for a round of golden showers, not two!

CNN     Reported that I called Africa and Haiti Shithole places. NOT TRUE! FAKE NEWZ!  CNN only told part of the story.  I also referred to Puerto Rico and Mexico as Shithole places…WRONG AGAIN.

Wall Street Journal      reported that my attorney, Michael Cohen, paid Stormy Daniels $130,000 hush money before the election to keep quiet about our tryst. FAKE NEWZ! NOT TRUE! I’m a great negotiator and only paid $127,000 and a pair of my tighty-whities.


WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday

No comments:

Post a Comment