Sunday, April 1, 2018


A Presidential Easter Greeting from Florida

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

My Fellow Americans, let me begin my Easter greeting to all Americans by wishing each and every one of you a Happy Easter or, perhaps a Happy Weekend with Family and Friends.

In the spirit of Universal Love and Friendship,  I have invited all of my past and present Cabinet members and White House Staff to Mar a Lago to give them my thanks and tell them of my deep appreciation for the service they’ve given to me and to our beloved country.

I will also apologize to those I’ve mistreated in any way and beg them for forgiveness during this Holy Week.  I sincerely hope to reconcile our differences and ask them all if I may call upon them in the future for advice and counsel when warranted.

I have also sent out letters to our great nation’s top scientists, artists, students, historians and theologians asking them to convene with me in Washington DC next week to explore how we might go forward in making our country great again for all of its citizens; especially those in need of medical attention and shelter.

On a personal note, I’ve reunited with Melania and I humbly ask all of those men who have taken advantage of young women in the past to reach out to them and offer their apologies…as I have done this week.

I ask all Americans to go forth in the spirit of our great teachers and spiritual leaders and help one another to achieve each of our individual goals and make American a shining example of respect for all its citizens.

The last thing I ask of all of you is to look at the calendar and notice that it’s April First and that anyone who had their hopes raised…Forgetaboutit!

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday



No comments:

Post a Comment