Wednesday, June 13, 2018


Historic Diplomatic Quotes…Chamberlain, Nixon, Trump

WikiLeekZ  Hiztory

“Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock”. Will Rogers
Chamberlain/Berlin                                                                                                                                                                     “My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister has returned from Germany bringing peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Go home and get a nice quiet sleep”. Neville Chamberlain

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Nixon/China                                                                                                                                                                      “The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word crisis. One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity.” RM Nixon

Trump/Singapore                                                                                                                                    “I may be wrong, I mean I may stand before you in six months and say, ‘Hey I was wrong.’ I don’t know that I’ll ever admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse.”

“As an example they’ve got great beaches… I explained, you could have the best hotels in the world right there. Think of it from a real estate perspective.”

I don’t have to verify, I have one of the great memories of all time.”


WikiLeekZ  NEWZ



No comments:

Post a Comment