Friday, September 23, 2022

 

Donald Who? What Was That Name Again?

WikiLeekZ is Our Name, Satire is Our Game

Yesterday, after the momentous legal pronouncements handed down in regard to trump’s legal challenges, WikiLeekZ’s intrepid Washington reporters have fanned out across the Federal City to interview as many Republicans as possible.

WikiLeekZ wanted to get their opinions in the light of the seemingly crushing legal jeopardy trump finds himself in.

Of the 128 Republicans WikiLeekZ approached for comment, only seven responded; the remaining 121 acted as if they were trying out for the Summer Olympics track team or just remembered that they had to meet a man with a dog.

When asked to comment about Donald J trump, the former president, House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy replied Donald who? What did you say his name was’?

Mitch McConnell grandly said  that the number one priority he had was keeping President Trump from getting a second term.”

Liz Cheney simply repeated a modified chant often heard at trump rallies ‘Lock him up, lock him up’!

WikiLeekZ had a stroke of luck when our reporter encountered Don, Jr coming out of the Trump International Hotel bar looking somewhat disheveled. In commenting about his dad, Don, Jr was in tears and said ‘Daddy always liked Ivanka better than me or Eric, I never got the puppy for Christmas and he never sat down with us for dinne’ ; he quickly walked away hiding his tears from passersby.

A few minutes later, the same reporter stopped a guy with a hard hat and carpenter’s belt and asked him to comment on trump’s legal woes. His vociferous response drew a small crowd. ‘Yeah, I know that son of a bitch-he stiffed me for $62,000 for extensive cabinetry work I did at his hotel-right behind us. And I’m not the only one of us small business men. I heard that some of his lawyers never got paid for work that they did either’.

One of our reporters had the idea to go to a local golf course to see what he could turn up. ‘Senator Graham, do you have a comment on Donald trump’s legal predicament’?

‘trump?, trump?…wasn’t he the guy with the funny, kind of orange hair who used to have some sort of job in DC? I really didn’t know him very well; although I’d occasionally see him on the Bedminster golf course’.

‘Hey Sean, Sean Hannity did you know Donald trump?  ‘Yeah, I once knew that grifter, played golf with him a couple of times but stopped playing with him when he cheated on the 17th  green at Bethesda…he swindled me out of five bucks! Other than that, I hardly knew him. I’d see him around the studio with Tucker; we always called him the Great Unknowing…never knew what he did for a living.’

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday

By the way, some of you who have been reading WikiLeekZ don’t realize that I write it… not just forwarding something that I like.

Cheers,

Zeny

No comments:

Post a Comment