Thursday, February 22, 2018

God Answers the GOP’s Thoughts and Prayers

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

After telling the dead, their families and friends…and all who would listen after each mass murder these many years that… “our thoughts and prayers are with you” ...and not doing ONE SINGLE THING to stop the carnage, the GOP has finally had their prayers answered; From none other than God, Herself.

“You offered your thoughts and prayers so many times...after so many massacres that I feel as if I should answer your thoughts and prayers myself.

My thought is that you have absolutely no foundation, thoughts or a prayer of understanding Christianity or any other of the great religions of the world. I can read your minds when you profess to be praying for the many victims. I know that what you are actually praying for is to get past this latest horrendous event without having to upset the NRA...and, so far it has worked.

But, your little game of pretend sympathy and outrage is at an end. You will learn from the children of Parkland and you will turn away from the NRA.

It will be your “Come to Jesus Moment “and I prophesize that if that does not happen, you will lose your next election.

Live by the NRA, Die by the Vote”.


WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday 

No comments:

Post a Comment