Monday, January 11, 2021

 The Sweet Silence of a Cowed Semi-literate, Bullying, Wanna-be Dictator

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

It took me a couple of days but I’ve finally decompressed from the Twitter High that was trump. I had been in a heightened state of bewilderment and rage on an almost daily basis since that pompous ride down the escalator in 2015.

The silence now coming from the White House has a palpable calming effect on me and, I suspect, many others in the country. It’s like a soft summer rain falling upon leaves or a quiet brook running over rounded stones as you watch it flow while sitting on its bank.

Were it not for the Insurrection of 2021, which took place January 6th because of trump’s incitement and the exciting Georgia runoff election, the New Year would be incredibly calm allowing us to focus on the worst health crises in the nations’ history, also brought about by trump’s ignorance and lack of empathy toward his fellow man.

I realize it may be too much to hope for a Twitter-less trump from here on out, but I hold out hope that the news media will not report and react to every little inane, lying hate-filled utterance from that stain upon American History when he is shorn of his position.

Peace. Quiet. Calm. I'm crossing my fingers for 2021.

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday

No comments:

Post a Comment