Wednesday, October 4, 2017

 “I did not call the President a Moron a dolt, a dunce or a dullard; Fake Newz”! - Rex Tillerson said in response to an NBC report.

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

Today, in a hastily called press conference, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson (‘Tillie’, as Trump affectionately calls him), forcefully said that “he did not call Our Dear Leader a Moron a dolt, a dunce or a dullard.

“I distinctly recall that it was General Mattis who called him an Unbelievably Moronic Imbecile”.

“Or was it General Kelly? Maybe McMaster. I think it was Kelly who may have called him an Unmitigated Idiot who shouldn’t even be a low level gofer in the Department of Agriculture.  Perhaps he meant golfer”.

Tillerson continued by saying that...
“It was after Mattis, Kelly and I had a few drinks and were reading and roaring about Trump’s latest Tweets. We call it ‘R & R’ in the White House”.

“I think I topped them all when I referred to Our Great Leader as  A lazy, stupid, crazy, irresponsible Dotard. I got Dotard from Kim*…good Karma, no”? That’s spelled D O T A R D.

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday

WikiLeekZ.blogspot.com

* Kim Jung Un  called Mr Trump a “mentally deranged U.S. dotard”


No comments:

Post a Comment