Wednesday, August 22, 2018


Trump tweets ‘It’s not my fault’ and Blames Medical ‘Sexual Disorder’

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

Updated, 5:25 p.m. August 21, 2018:     Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal lawyer, stated Tuesday that Trump directed him to pay Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal to stay silent about damaging stories of sexual liaisons that occurred before the 2016 presidential campaign.

The statement came as part of a plea deal that Cohen struck Tuesday afternoon with Federal prosecutors in New York.

WikiLeekZ reports that in response to Cohen’s plea, President Trump tweeted “it’s not my fault that I had these 2 affairs…and many others, I might add”, he gloated.

‘Giuliani and others are telling me to plead innocence because of my ‘illness’. So, I said okay’.

 ‘I have a sexual disorder’ Trump continued and said that ‘according to Wikipedia, The National Council on Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity has defined sexual addiction as “engaging in persistent and escalating patterns of sexual behavior acted out despite increasing negative consequences to self and others.”

‘I’m not responsible for any of this. I have a disease, I plead innocence. There was no collusion and Russia wasn’t once mentioned’.

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But may Be Someday



No comments:

Post a Comment