Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Who knew that firing Comey, while he was investigating me and my staff for collusion with the Russians during the election would be so complicated?

WikiLeekZ is Our Name...Satire is Our Game

WikileekZ has surreptitiously obtained a copy of a taped conversation with Trump and a top aid this morning.

Can you believe what they’re saying?... things like…The justification is transparently ridiculous. Does anyone actually believe that Trump fired Comey because he was unfair to Hillary Clinton during the campaign?

Vlad told me it would be easy…they do it all the time, and worse, in Russia. “No big deal”, he promised me.

So, this morning, I’m meeting with the Russian Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov, in the White House to ask him to explain the American system to me… just as President Xi explained the China/Korea relationship to me last month.

I’ll also ask him what our next move should be and if Vlad has come up with a recommendation he promised me for a new FBI Director.

What’s so infuriating (a word I learned yesterday), to me is that some people say I’m not interested in learning history. I’m having an American history lesson this morning! What more can people want from me?

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday

WikiLeekZ.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment