Monday, November 27, 2017

Limbaugh to Name Trump ‘Ditto Head of the Year’

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

Trump sent out a tweet saying that he refused the ‘probable’ Time Magazine Person of the Year for 2017. “Probably is not good enough”, he huffed.

"Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named ‘Man (Person) of the Year,' like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot," Trump tweeted. "I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!"

WikiLeekZ  has it on good authority that Trump was heard to say, to no one in particular.

“I’ve received many offers from really great, top publications; Drudge, Breitbart, Golf Magazine, Fox, InfoWars, Leading Hotels of the World, Limbaugh and, my people tell me, many others. They all want to make me their Person of the Year, many others”

“I’ve got a stack of offers on my desk...real offers, not ‘probables’. In fact, I’ve had to set aside many other things that are taking up room on my desk… just to make room for these real offers, many, many offers. Middle East proposals, tax cuts for the rich, health care for the needy...all cleared away and put into storage so that I can concentrate on these important issues.”

“Golf magazine just needs me to sign a 2 year contract to buy a full page quarterly ad and I’ll be on the back cover. I’m taking the 3 year deal and getting my picture on the front cover…twice!
Limbaugh wants me to do monthly interviews and he’ll make me Ditto Head of the Year. A lot of people say I should do it.

And, Alex Jones at InfoWars just needs me to buy air time for my hair care products, twice a day. Jones says he’ll make me Man of the Century if I sign up for a 3-year buy. People tell me Man of the Century is better, much better than Man of the Year.”

“Who knew being president was so tough? Before my next round with Tiger, I still have to call Breitbart, Fox and Hannity to see what they’ll name me and for how much. I’ll get the Republican National Committee to foot the bill; people say I can do that.”

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday


WikiLeekZ.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment