Sunday, November 12, 2017

Trump believes in Putin, Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

WikiLeekZ was present at the informal Q & A Trump held in the Philippines and recorded the following:

The president, when queried whether he had asked Putin about Russian election interference in the US, replied…

“Putin told me he absolutely did not interfere with our elections. I've asked him multiple times and I believe him.”

When asked by a reporter what else Trump believes, he replied that absolutely he believes in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

"I'm also pretty sure about the Tooth Fairy even though McMaster has tried to tell me she doesn't exist. I know she does because I got lots of money under my pillow as a kid”.

“I've also sent out a huge expeditionary force to capture some Big Feet and a much smaller group to bring back some leprechauns in time for St Patrick’s Day”.

“Putin assured me that I am absolutely right in my beliefs”.

Trump continued…
“By the way, I also believe that Judge Moore,  H Weinstein, Bill Cosby and K Spacey did not molest those people and,  I have letters from all of those guys attesting that I did not sexually harass those women and that I had the biggest inaugural crowd in history”.


WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday

No comments:

Post a Comment