Wednesday, September 19, 2018


Trump’s NOT So Magic Mushroom

March 4, 2016 Republican Presidential Debate…

"Look at those hands, are they small hands?" the front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination said, raising them for viewers to see. "And, he (Marco Rubio) referred to my hands -- 'if they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."…Donald J Trump

 “He knows he has an unusual penis. It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool and a penis like a character in Mario Kart. Trump’s penis is smaller than average, but not freakishly small. It may have been the least impressive sex I’ve ever had”. –STORMY DANIELS in her book, Full Disclosure

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

WikiLeekZ recently interviewed other women associated with President Trump. Their statements follow…

KAREN MC DOUGAL   ‘If you were to ask me, I’d say it’s a bit like a Shitake mushroom. It’s certainly not like the Super Mario I know’!

IVANA TRUMP… ’How the hell should I know! I always kept my eyes closed! Don’t remind me!  But if you’re looking through a mushroom book…glance at Cordyceps Captata’.

MARLA MAPLES TRUMP …’I’m not allowed to speak, write or draw on the subject. I signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement’.  ‘However, I can say that Donald always referred to it as the King Trumpet Mushroom. He said it was named after him’.

MELANIA TRUMP… ’Let’s put it this way. Donald will not be pleased when my book is published’. You may want to Google  Enokitake’

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NEWZ, But May Be Someday

No comments:

Post a Comment