Tuesday, February 28, 2017

It’s Complicated!

WikiLeekZ is Our Name…Satire is Our Game

To a group of Health care Executives a few days ago, Trump claimed that “nobody knew health care could be so complicated.”

WikiLeekZ asks “REALLY”?

In addition, later in the day, Trump also said he was surprised to learn that the Middle East was so complicated, Immigration was so complicated, Science is so complicated and that Some people believe that the Constitution is Important!

Trump also recently discovered that:

The President actually has to know things

The Court system and Legislature are a part of the US Government

The President needs to study, read and learn about boring history, policies and lots of other stuff, Who Knew?

There are a lot of bad dudes in WDC whom I thought were my friends

It’s harder to lie and not get caught when you’re President…but I’m learning how to.

What the President says…or tweets actually matters to some people

Bannon won’t let me wear my red hat

It’s much harder to grab pussy with the Secret Service around all of the time, but not impossible

I’ve discovered that people in WDC are my ‘friends’ because of my power, not my money

Being President of the US is not like being president of my company…Now, I’m supposed to be concerned about others, not just myself and family

I can’t always give Vlad everything he wants without push-back

The President can’t stop FBI or Congressional investigations

WikiLeekZ is NOT the NewZ, But May be Someday.

WikiLeekZ.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment