Thursday, February 9, 2017

Trump's proposed draft of the Presidential First Two Weeks Address

WikiLeekZ has obtained a draft copy of a major Trump address to the nation...

Dateline Washington, DC 

Trump breaks precedent and will deliver the Two Weeks State of the Union Address in the Presidential Ballroom of the Trump International Hotel in Washington DC.

My fellow Americans...welcome to the Washington DC Trump International Hotel. This week, here at this hotel, we have a First Two Weeks special package plan including 4 weekday nights, parking at half price, a bottle of Trump wine and Continental breakfast which includes your choice of Trump coffees from Mexico, Yemen or Arabica Coffee. All for the low price of just $1776.00.

Filling my hotels is a critical part of my pledge to put Americans back to work again. My hotel people tell me that with all of our hotels filled to capacity, Trump International will be employing more than 578,908 maids, valet parking attendants, dish washers and Bell Captains. And, with my Frequent Trump Hotel Guest Plan, our guests will have the potential to be moved to the head of the line for government contract bidding. White House Operators are now standing by.

My hat people tell me that when Trump, Inc sells 650 million red Make American Great Again hats, that's only 2 per person, Trump Inc. will be hiring more than 150,006
American factory workers on the production line! More fantastic jobs for American workers.

So far, that's 728,908 fantastic new jobs for Americans! How am I doing so far? I told you I'd be the best job creator in history of the world! And, believe it or not, I'm just getting started.

Ivanka, my brilliant designer daughter, has just won a huge contract from the US government to design and manufacture the uniforms for all of of our heroic military people. They're great and deserve stylish uniforms, don't you agree? And, America, with this contract, Ivanka will be hiring 23,776 new workers...just for the so-called women in the military; you know what I mean?

345,961 new great jobs will be created by Ivanka, Inc to manufacture the men's, the real soldiers and sailors uniforms.

I have begun a totally new imitative by Trump, Inc which will employ more than 500,431 great jobs, they're fantastic jobs but I can't tell you the details yet as my lawyers are gearing up for a fight with the so-called Federal Courts about my secret plan. Can you imagine, the courts are questioning my secret plan to employ more than a half million Americans! Sad, so Sad.

So, my fellow Americans, as you can see, the state of Trump, Inc is very, very good and I haven't even divulged our plans for Donald,Jr and Eric.


Information and planning for Health care, International relations, climate change, the war against Islamic terrorists and the domestic economy will be covered by the heads of agencies when and if they are nominated.

No comments:

Post a Comment