Monday, February 6, 2017

Silence of the Lambs Part 3, NOT the Movie


JANUARY 31, 2017

A WikiLeekZ Faux Movie Review…

Starring in the comedy/tragedy reality-based Epic Scenario, Silence of the Lambs Part 3, NOT the Movie, now playing at a Senate or Congressional office near you are Republican and some Democratic office holders whose deafening silence is reverberating far beyond their office walls, the  Halls of Congress and Washington DC.

They are weakly bleating “yes Mr Trump, whatever you say Mr President, I am weak and uninterested in a doctrine of fairness, the US Constitution, ethics, morality, real homeland security or the teaching of the great moral philosophers and the religions of the world”.

“I am willing to follow whatever you do or say so long as it enables me to retain my position of power/wealth by being re-elected by my state or Congressional District. At this moment, I will follow you without publicly questioning your actions or words no matter how wrong-headed or distasteful I may think they are”.

“However, being a lamb, I will run away from you as quickly as I can when I see the metaphorical wolf’s writing on the wall stating that the citizens of the US no longer can abide by your words and actions. Then, I will join the other sheep and lambs and run as far away, as fast as I can from you, and your actions and pronouncements as I can get”.

“That’s the way we lambs and sheep always act, you shouldn’t be surprised, America or Mr President”.

250,000,000 Thumbs Down on this one.

WikiLeekZ is Our Name...Satire is Our game


No comments:

Post a Comment