Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Trump to Auction Off Statue of Liberty....


WikiLeekZ is Our Name...Satire is Our Game


From AP...Trump to Halt Refugee Immigration for 4 months...


Exclusive from WikiLeekZ:

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free. The wretched refuse from your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, the tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door"...Emma Lazarus          Chiseled on Statue of Liberty

WikiLeekZ has been passed information from Trump's inner circle by a person who had his first kiss from high on the Statue of Liberty in New York harbor.

Proposed Trump 2017 Executive Order #2,876

I, Donald John Trump, son of Fred Trump, pioneer Queens real estate developer, with the power invested in the office of the President of the United States, hereby decrees that the Statue of Liberty, located on Liberty Island, NYC, shall be placed in auction on July 4, 2017. It has become clear to me and others I know, that since my Inauguration, the inscription no longer applies to the America First, United States.

"How can America be First when millions of wretched, tired, poor masses invade America from their teeming shores?

Anyway, the sale will help fund the Wall just as proceeds from my sanctioned  sales of the Plymouth Rock, the Golden Gate Bridge and Independence Hall have. And, since they are very old and no longer in use, I plan to sell the Constitution, Declaration of Independence and the Great Law of Peace...the Constitution of the Iroquois Nation. All told, after commission is paid, the Wall will be paid for prior to completion."

"Would somebody wipe those tears from Lady Liberty's eyes?"

"By the way, the President casually remarked, Don, Jr is handling all sales and, as a Patriot, has graciously reduced his fee from 60% to 47% of gross".

Zeny


No comments:

Post a Comment